Thursday, September 6, 2012

Amore

Hello out there!

(does it echo??)  Well, after the Roo shut it's doors, I literally didn't even turn my PS on except to make monthly desktops for my computer.  The kids are back in school and I found that during the summer espeically, I was spending too much time on here.  So I took a long break...but what sucked me in was the Next Designer Contest at The Studio.  I wasn't going to enter, but then I hurriedly made an entry and turned it in with a few hours to spare last night.  We were given a picture with a color palette as inspiration.

And this is what I made

I'm pretty pleased with what came out.  Considering I only gave it a few hours over 2 days.  If you'd like to get the mini kit (and all the other ones too), you can visit my entry right here and then go through the whole gallery because there's 40+ mini kits that coordinate with mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment